Types of Information We Collect
We retain two types of information from visitors to our website:
- "Non-Personal Data": Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our site. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
- "Personal Data": This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, postal address, email address, telephone number. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us, for example, through our on-line Visit Request Form.
Purposes for which we hold your Information
We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organize our website.
We will process any Personal Data you provide:
- to send you targeted information about our club. We will only send such information if you opt-in to receive it. If you notify us that you no longer wish to receive communications from us, we will end such communication upon receiving your notification.
- to contact you if required in connection with your inquiry or to respond to any communications you might send to us.
- to conduct a background check when you apply for your first visit.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties outside of our organization unless you have consented, in writing, to this disclosure or if ordered to do so by a court of law.
If you choose to purchase merchandise through our on-line shop, you will be transferred to the Cafe Express website (as denoted by this symbol: ) and you will be providing your bank account or credit card details directly to them using their secure payment processing channels.
Information that you submit to us through our on-line forms is encrypted during transmission. Your Personal Data is held on secure servers hosted by our Internet Service Provider. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we will take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data, the nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet.
We will never solicit your bank account or credit card details on our website.